Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Feeling Chatty

After months and days of grieving and tears of lost loved ones. Jean Marie (cookie), Joanne, Debra, Ronnie, Marty and Sandy. Who left in that order this year. These were my friends and relatives, that I felt loved by. Who knew me better then I knew myself. Who got me. Who I loved and could trust with my most intimate thoughts. I have been so fortunate. So now I am out and I have my blog. A cyberspace into the ethers. My son says "I am a spot on the blog." Where I write my most intimate thoughts to the world at large. Or whoever may come along and view the insides of this simple human being. For, I have learned, how we are all One in this mixed bag of goodies. Surely you will relate to some of it. This human Comedy! With so much sadness comes great walls of Laughter. Trust me. Out of your long loneliness comes circles of human and unseen angels, waiting and saying, "look at me, look at me, I am here, I am here". Awaken! I say. I see you and all that you are and can be, in between naps. haha.

No comments: