Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend to Remember




Our family is a Circus Rink, our performance is far beyond question. People stand in awe at the freedom and chaotic venue. We brought life to a VW Car Dealership. Perhaps a out of the normal Status Quo, kind of life. The Atmosphere was fun and light and funny and very strange at times. My Grandson was pushing his car in and out of the dealership. My daughter was doing a photo shoot and documenting everything that was happening. Shooting my daughter in law, Laurel doing the transaction. In between posing over cars and rushing the salesman into figuring out the figures. While getting certification, so detailing will be taken care of. It all started with Jeremy running up to meet our car in the driveway. Saying your my customer, you have a dirt bike on the top of your car. A professional Bike Rider. We gave him ideas of what we were looking for. While laughing about the"Drive through car dealership. haha..That is when it all began. We found her sitting there, my little Jetta baby. Who was not certified. Lets put it this way, it was the fastest deal ever made in the history of car sales, for a car that was not for sale. We had a list of places we were going to see. Then I said to myself. "Let the Universe guide us". We pulled into the first dealership we saw. It was not on our list. It was wild and crazy and wonderful beginning, of a two day excursion into Kingston, Saugerties and Catskill and Rhinebeck and Apple picking. Louis and all of us had the time of our life. Only Gianni was missed. We had this great big love in. I am truly Blessed! I am most grateful to my beautiful Laurel Wells. Who is the other daughter my Harry and I wanted to have in our wonderful crazy family. Thank you to our great Universe.

No comments: