Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blessings from Family

How do I thank my Family? I walked out the front door this morning and their he was, the snowman with all these footprints all over the yard from our "Little Louis". Snow Trails of him all over and around the trees. Tickled my heart to see the mess he made of the snow and I giggled remembering yesterday. The way he kept eating the snowman's carrot nose. haha. His sweet angel face in Father Bruni's love circle. My heart is in the Love Light. hahaha. I get in my car and There it was the Satellite radio, my daughter Maro bought me for Christmas. Perry installed it for me in this cold weather, yesterday. He fixed my bench, that no one has been able to fix. Then went to pick up carry out. He is like his Dad so much. Salt of the Earth. haha. Laurel my daughter in law, our beautiful smiling Gem. Washed my clothes, grocery shopped and bought me tons of magazines, vacuumed, changed my bed, then went out and bought me a printer. Plus, monitored her business by phone. Now this is a "WOMAN" who could be president too. This was all yesterday, My heart is full and Blessed. My Son Jon is at every doctor's appt. inspiring me and making me laugh...checking in with me twice a day....and then there is my daughter Maro Lynn. Praying diligently in the depths of her soul where she always goes for counsel. She is my foundation my Earthbound clinging. She keeps me grounded and firm and committed to life. All through her vision of the future. Her way of seeing and trusting in the Truth, Beauty and Goodness in all humans.
Thank you my Family,
Grandma, Mom, Phyl


No comments: