Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Mask and Cat in the Cage


Just a little piece of plastic, warm and wet, laid upon my face to set.
It was a beautiful artful inventive structure. So like a matrix in form and style. It then compressed and sealed my fear inside, to where there was no release. Given it's use to find the way. I lost my only tear to say, "How can I surrender". To this is given off no light? In darkness I encompassed only fright.
A voice now to late; "Face the fear and know I am Near". Who are you then that comes to late?
Again the mark is missed. Low in the field I embrace the wheel, to turn away the chance to heal....
by: Philly

2 comments:

cat boarding cages said...

Haha tha image above made me laugh. It's nice to see a cat on a bird's cage and see the bird on top of it. The bird seems to be the King of the world.

cat boarding cages said...

Haha tha image above made me laugh. It's nice to see a cat on a bird's cage and see the bird on top of it. The bird seems to be the King of the world.