Tuesday, April 8, 2008

St. Elmos Fire


This is my third week. Is this Hell? I am burning off unwanted killing cells along with my Joy for Life. None of it matters I suppose, if the end result is what they say it will be. What happens to the other parts of this body of mine? Emotional, Spirit and Mind Body? They are put away and left dormant while the physical body pretends to die. Should I be angry and lash out, or remain calm in my knowing and let it just go? It seems bigger then what I can do about it. All I know is the Universe wakes me up at 3:16 in the morning and I wring my hands and moan. Is this all there is?
The name of St. Elmo is attributed to an Italian derivation of Sant 'Ermo or St. Erasmus (circa 300 A.D.), the patron saint of the early Mediterranean sailors challenging the powers of storm and sea in small sailing vessels.

No comments: