Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anthony Michael Aliano- 6-22-1929 to 5-27-2008

This is my big brother Tony. We were very close. He was like a father to me. I love him very much. I sat upon his shoulders to see Ricky Nelson at the steel pier in Atlantic city. Bobby Darin too. He gave me my first corsage. He and his wife Harriet even went on our honeymoon with my husband and I. haha. We had the best time driving across country, except for the adjoining rooms, he would get for us. I think he kept forgetting, I just got married. haha. He was a great planner and traveler. I pray now for a safe highway for him to travel on and a well planned trip. Blessings now and forever my wonderful brother. Thank you for all the great times and for being so good to me. I will miss you. Love and Light, Sis Phyllis
Tony, 3 days after he passed, came to me and talked into my ear and said. "I AM ALL RIGHT NOW SIS. Just as clear as if he were standing right next to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phyllis, i came across this site when I googled my name. This may sound strange, but I am fairly certain I am a distant relative. I have heard my dad talk about a cousin we had in Vegas, but I am not sure if this is him (Anthony) or not. This isnt some scam, or anything, just wanted to try to connect if we were in fact "relatated." If you are interested, please email me at bigb1233@hotmail.com. thanks Tony