Sunday, September 28, 2008

Linda Young Dinner Dance

Karren Trent has become famous in my book for using my head as a canvas. Vines and little flowers. Everyone loved what she and I did. Affirming life in the moment.
I won a beautiful Blue Afghan through the silent auction. Plus a lovely surprise from a great friend, a gift of a beautiful ceramic lamp. I will keep the Light on for you. I am Blessed
We had a great time dancing 5 straight long rock n roll dances with "Lark and Will". Barbara, Sister Dorothy, Coy, Ujjala, Sarah, Felicia. We could not be stopped. The music filled our minds and bodies to get lost in the reverie of the rhythm's lifting us to viewing a whole new mind and body. Thank you my gracious Sisters, Sing you Sisters Sing in the Love and Light. Keep on Dancing.
Philly

No comments: