Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Greetings

I have a list of folks, all written in a book. And every year at Christmas time I go and take a look. And that is when I realize that these names are a part. Not of the book they're written in, but of my very heart.
For each name stands for someone whose path touched mine, and then Left such a print of friendship that I want to touch again. And while it sounds fantastic for to make a claim, I really feel I am composed of each remembered name.
And while you may not be aware of any special link Just meeting you has shaped my life more then you can think. For once you've met somebody, the years cannot erase The memory of a pleasant word or of a friendly face. You are on a list of folks that I am indebted to. THE BIGGEST GIFT of life can give is MEETING FOLKS LIKE YOU.

No comments: