Monday, November 19, 2007

Endless re-created Universe

Without death there can be no present moment, for the last moment has to die to make the next one possible. There can be no present love, for the last emotion has to die to make a new one possible. There can be no present life, for the old cells in my body have to die to make new tissue possible. This is the miracle of creation, which in every second is one thing: Life and death joined in an eternal dance.
To touch the silence of your being, you become the witness.
Rabindranath Tagore said it so movingly.

When I was born and saw the light
I was no stranger in this world
Something inscrutable, shapeless, and without words
Appeared in the form of my mother.

So when I die, the same unknown will appear again
As ever known to me,
And because I love this life
I will love death as well.
from book "Life After Death" Deepak Chopra

No comments: