Friday, November 16, 2007

Searching Cyberspace

What about the plan? What about meeting in these times? From long long ago, to assist one another on the path toward Awareness and our Truth? How do we abandon these things that was set before we came here. I know I cannot. I will linger as long as I am able. Then when I no longer can. I will think of you and remember the enchantment of bringing the depths of my true self to the surface for my heart and peacefully say, it was all worth it.

Can it be then this searching is only of myself who got lost somewhere in time. Perhaps you know me better then I myself. I know you better then you do. Or maybe I truly do live in illusions. All of you out there, who are you? You are me and I am you. I find myself in you. The part of me who will never be. The shame is the unwillingness to cross the boundaries. What are we afraid of? That we might find ourselves? Our freedom is at stake. So Dream and love and create a better world. That is our greatest purpose. What else is there that we can do here? Feel free to comment.
by Phyllis Aliano

No comments: