Friday, April 17, 2009

Gronnie my Grandmother called him

I forgot Ronnie my cousin committed suicide also. So there were 3 in the last few years, who were close to me. Ronnie decided, shooting himself would be easier then having Brain Cancer. Ronnie was an enigma. He had a language of his own in relation to the world and space. Many of it was about codes and numbers. The simplest combinations he would see greater applications in relation to the Universe and Evil. He accumulated negativity from the past and embraced it. He left an example of Black Art of his house. He found it inspiring and creative. So did I. For what I seen was he took all of it with him to cleanse his life and lineage. So his sons will be free of the ancestor burdens..And perhaps live an inspiring creative life. I understood him better then anyone. He said I was the only one who understood his book. That it was a cleansing. He entered the spirit through the back door, I through the front and we would meet and agree in the middle. That we were talking about the same thing.

No comments: