Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ages Now or Ages Ago?

More dates for the Age of Aquarius
Dear Jonathan,Your colleague suspects we have been in the Age of Aquarius since the fall of Constantinople. The books I read suggest 1987 was the time of change. The Sixties' hippies were 'early'. And if Jesus ushered in a 2,000-year Piscean era, the Aquarian age can only be starting now.Mary

Dear Mary, Christianity notwithstanding, I've long argued against the mooted date of 2046. My money's on the 1780s, when the first hot-air balloons flew. 1453 is a new one on me, as is 1987. But whenever the the New Age kicks in, we will know it.
Taken from Jonathon Cainer.com
What do you think about the New Age? Is it here and now?
Your Metaphysics says; Well 1987 sounds about right to me. Since The Age of Aquarius, is the Age of "I Know!" Consciousness. With PC Computers coming in big time around that time. Nothing seems to be hidden anymore. The Piscean Age, was the "I Feel" Consciousness. Spiritually we are finally understanding the Teachings that were given by the Piscean Age. Thus, "I Know" consciousness seems to have taken over. What do you think?
Vessel of Water pouring down upon us,
Phi
miss maro says
i have to agree with your hypothesis. but maybe we're in "i know i feel something but maybe not" consciousness?
December 15, 2007 11:05 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to agree with your hypothesis. but maybe we're in "i know i feel something but maybe not" consciousness?