Sunday, December 16, 2007

Eye of the Storm

OK I am brain dead. Two days in my apartment...I never should have turned on the TV..The day started off nice this morning. Opera playing, snow falling, sitting by my front window, a cup of Tea and a good book, "The Shape of Love", by Masaru Emoto. Well it is more about Water. Did you know that If you had two tuning forks and you tapped A Fork and stopped it's vibration, you would find B fork continuing the vibration. Then stop the B fork, the A fork will continue to vibrate. Energy and Vibration. Photographs of crystal water changes form, when certain thoughts are focused on it. We are water and come from, comets in the Universe. You will have to read it. Again Energy and vibration and water mix.....fixed myself a nice breakfast, well it looked like a mess, mash..I have never mastered eggs..but it tasted good. My mistake was turning on the TV...I have been hypnotised. I fell asleep a couple of times..I woke up to "Edgar Cayce story". Cleaned the apt. up and thought I should eat again. Still watching tv. Fell asleep again. oy vay. More TV. Maybe I am a sleeping prophet, with no questioner or no one taking dictation. So I will never know. I think I will go to bed. This A tuning fork has stopped but B fork vibrates in my sleeping nap dreams. Nite,nite.
by Phi
Photo by MARO

No comments: