Friday, December 21, 2007

Solstice Services

Rituals and Services everywhere tonight and all week. Tonight was Father Bruni's and Ujjala's yearly Christmas and Solstice service. His Rose colored aura tonight with Violet color above his head. His truth revealed to me...in vision sweet. As he spoke of the Light that permeates from within and expresses through our being. The value of who we are is born and treasured. Light "Life" our eternal flame.
It was great seeing old friends and a new baby's face in the soft candles glow, in silent prayer for Peace and Good Will to all. I have this to take with me on my trip.
Thank You, to all my dear friends for being in my life. Merry Christmas and Happy New Beginnings. Here's looking at you kid.
Peace! and Love!
Philly,
Phyl,
Phyllis,
Oregano, spice girl 1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

yourmetaphysics said...

English please

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

yourmetaphysics said...

Grazia Thank you