Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Awakened Night


What is this waking up and feeling like I can't eat and I can't sleep? When in fact I do and quite easily. What is this feeling of love and longing in my heart? Is the Universe trying to give me something I am not open for? Should I just ask? Who shall I talk to about this? How is that possible when there is no one around to do that with? Questions, questions, ok I am waiting? You know who the love is for. You embrace it daily. Yeah and why don't I respond? You do. It is always in you. You know about it. To live it is another thing. Most humans have a problem with this. Be kind to yourself. Don't turn on yourself because of it. It will all work itself out into the world of Light on another awakened night. I do love you Phi.

No comments: