Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Bigger Picture


Truly, life is immortal. There is no beginning and no end
Every now and then, when I feel myself starting to get a little restless, I ponder the bigger picture for awhile. The first thought that usually comes to mind is that this Earthly existence is but one reality out of an infinite number of realities I could have chosen to take part in. Then I think that out of all the possible scenarios available to me, this one is just about as interesting and exciting as it gets.
What other place could I have entered as innocent and helpless as this one? Where else could I find the beauty and diversity of Beings as are here on the Earth? And where else offers the challenges which, according to the Mayan Calendar, include not only a total shift in this lifetime in the way humanity thinks and acts, but also a much larger shift in the whole cosmos that is almost unimaginable in its breadth and scope? Truly, we sit on the cusp of an age where anything can happen!
I don't know about you, but I feel very grateful to be here. Even when things aren't going my way, I look around and can't help but think what a beautiful place this is and how amazing it is that I get to be here at this time to unravel the wondrous mysteries of life.
"Once we've taken heart and learned to trust in our power, the next step is to stretch our imagination and know that we can create anything that we can think of. When we go beyond the bounds of our old, consensus reality, whole new realms open up before us. We can have leaders who are kind and beneficent; we can clean our air and water in a matter of days; we can enjoy free energy, free food, free shelter, free everything! A life of total comfort is available to anyone who is willing to shed their old thinking processes."
From The Highest Light Teachings
My Intention for today is:
I Intend that I feel blessed to be here.
From: Intenders Bridge series

No comments: