Thursday, January 10, 2008

Strange New Beginnings

New Year Stories
Spending time in bed with the sniffles and propped up leg pain and knee sprain and falling and car colliding. Now this is what I call a New Year. If it is anything like last year, it should mean it will be good. Last year, I met the coolest guy and we danced and a lot of other things. I figured now this is going to be the best year ever. Well, Not only didn't I never hear from him again, It was the last good time I had on a personal or intimate level. So I figure this new years eve, being so lull in nature, it should be quite an eventful and exciting year..Believe me I know what I am talking about. I come from a long line of Soothsayers. As Betty Davis and Steve Martin would say, " Fastin your seat belts it's going to be a wild and crazy year". After all Marianne Williamson says we are in "The Age of Miracles". We can all use a few big ones. What do you Say? Photo from http://www.cainer.com/

No comments: