Thursday, September 6, 2007

Omega Institute


What a great day for Healing, Relaxing and Laughter. Cool breezes by the Lake was the highlight for me. What a view I had. I kept it all to myself, except Barbara with eyes closed, wanted a blow by blow discription. There he was sitting by the edge of the Lake. Kept getting up and sitting down. And drying off. Then suddenly he stood up and wrapped a towel around his waist and began taking off his bathing suit underneath the towel. He turned around towards us as he begin to put his long pants on. Didn't you know the towel opened a bit, oh yes! I got a peek. haha..As he headed up from the Lake across the lawn, our eyes met and I said to him "Thank You". haha..He had this big grin on his face. I really love making men feel good. haha.
by Philly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are hillarious!!!
; )
That must be your flirty, gemini moon coming through....