Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sandra Lynn Twemlow-Johnston

July 22, 1943 - June 26, 200

I opened the red box today. The reality came in a sudden burst of emotion. I kept it at bay as long as I could. But there it was, "What Is It All? is what I viewed. So much of this is Sandy, this phrase I read.

What is it all, when all is told
This constant striving for fame or gold.
The fleeting joys, the bitter tears,
We are only here a few short years,
Nothing our own but silent past,
Loving or hating, nothing can last!
What is it all but a passing through,
A cross for me a cross for you.
Our burden seems heavy,
While others seem light
But God in the end, makes all things right!
He tempers the wind with such loving care,
He knows the burdens each can bear,
Then He changes life's gray
into heavenly gold
Ah! That is all, when all is told!
Author Unknown

No comments: