Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lost Sanmari June 9, 2007, photo by Maro


In the middle of the night I awaken to write. A possiblity of maybe seeing what Its all about. Thoughts seem to surface that I refuse awakened. Old longings pressing upon my heart like an old lost friend. Tears and wondering. Who are you? What is it all about? Where is this thing that evades my grasp? Filtering down upon my mind like some foggy sea mist. Tell me now maybe I can take it. Maybe it will become clear and I can kiss it good night, to fall restfully away from its might. Layers upon layers slowly being loosened, for the pain nudges my soul to awaken to its grace. I know why you have come here with me in hand old foolish thoughts. You know the depth you bring is more then is possible to view. Yet I stand at the threshold awaiting and knowing and yet unknowing the possible range of thy wings. Why does it seem like dread when it's true and lasting love that guides the plane? Stay close I do want to see. I do want to be shown the joy that awaits in the shadows of my becoming. Soon it will be light and this will all be forgotten and the layers will close once again until another awakened night.
By Phi

1 comment:

yourmetaphysics said...

A few days later. I had a dream someone kissed me on the lips and said, AWAKEN!
An angel in my midst, watching over me.