Thursday, June 7, 2007

Smart Bells June 7, 2007

THE ARCH

Smart Bells exercise class was filmed this morning. It was the biggest class I have ever experienced. Our instructor Ujjala Schwartz, thought no one would show up. Everyone showed up and why wouldn't they? She has given so much time and energy to cancer patients in her spirit and wellness program. Well I was asked to say something in front of the camera. I don't know I mumbled something about being a part of it since the beginning, when Ujjala brought the spiritual into action by bringing smart bells to cancer patients. That was the only clear sentence, the rest was fragmented sentences, mumbled words, which I have little memory of. The eye of the camera on mine, freaks out my soul and humbles my ego and I get lost...so what can I say I committed emotional suicide. haha. They won't be using any of it. So that is a relief. haha. There were plenty of praises of the wonderful effects the smart bell program has had on cancer patients. Continued success to Paul inventor and Ujjala, spiritual fitness instructor.

No comments: