Saturday, June 30, 2007

Today is the day June 29, 2007

Have a Happy Birthday. Spend time reflecting on how beautiful your life is. Then go out and party away. I wish I was there to celebrate with you like we did so many times in the past.
Missing you and our sister talks. Today I will think of the trip out west with both boys, Jon Peter and Perry. Paul Tomsick and I are looking out in awe at the Grand Canyon. Phyllis and Harry are smiling away. Harry put the child carrier on his back and off we went to explore. We were able to carry the kids and our purses, diaper bags and still walk for hours. It was a purely happy time. I love you and all that you have and still add to my life. Happy B-day. I will be thinking of you. (I wonder if Paul Tomsick and Harry hang out?)
Marta

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun to IM with you today. Thanks for posting my note. Thinking of the trip we took to Sandy's. Remember the Road Runner?

yourmetaphysics said...

YOUR METAPHYSICS: Today is the day June 29, 2007 She always brought me a first. That was my first Roadrunner. Sandy pulled out the needles out of my back from my fall in the cactus. haha.

4:22 PM